home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm Baaaack!


WOW, Going on about 34 hours without sleep here so you'll have to pardon the lack of substance to this post! What a wonderfully, relaxing time I had last week! My mom and sister had absolutely no idea - such a perfect surprise. I managed to do nothing at all for the entire week - aside from soak up the sun, de-stress and read all 3 of the Twilight novels - blah! Hadn't paid much attention to the whole hype but after reading all 3 of the books, I have to admit that I can't WAIT to see the movies now - ugh.... sucked in!

Here are a few pics from the trip.

There were so many sea turtles right where we were swimming - I actually reached out and touched one - so cool!

3 Amigos! My mom, sis and I.

EEEWWWEEEE!! Another 'guest'.... in our room we found 2! I nearly died!

As relaxed as I'm gonna get - LOVE Hawaii soooo much!

Hoping to post more scrappy stuff for everyone by the end of this week!

5 comments:

janis said...

hi tara!!! glad to hear you had a blast!!!! i actually laughed on your comment on your other 2 guests ("i nearly died!!" LOL) looks like i'm not the only who's afraid of them!!!!!

aprilrhyno said...

Glad youre back and that you had a great time!! What an awesome surprise you must have been!!

Great pics!

oh and there are 4 twilight books, so you have one more to go ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have had a fab time!And don't you and your sister look alike!
Have missed your regular updates so looking forward to your next scrappy post!
Lou X

Fleursbydesign said...

Wow I think I would have run screaming from those uninvited guests LOL. Looks like you had an amazing holiday!

LG said...

Welcome back! Im so happy you had an amazing time despite those unexpected guests. You look hot too! LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin