Take a peek in the Forum over at Scrapbook News & Review Magazine for some amazing artwork from our staff.
I just loved working with these papers - such gorgeous patterns and colours!
Here are a few projects I created with their Domestic Goddess line - the Christmas Past projects will be on display during our Holiday Sampler Event taking place on November 7th. Be sure to check it out!!
A Christmas cracker that I created using an empty toilet paper roll covered with some Bazzill and Graphic 45!
There are so many elements in these papers that when cut out, make the perfect finishing touch.
Here is an altered recipe box I created using the gorgeous papers from Domestic Goddess.

The die cut is from Bo Bunny - I found that the softness of the brown complimented the warmth of the Graphic 45 paper perfectly. Two of my little peanuts. They have that extra special bond. Journaling reads: The 2 of you just have a special bond that surpasses typical sibling love.
Close up of some new Prima flowers - love 'em!
My dear husband and I a few weekends ago at his brother's wedding. Not sure what we were 'arguing' about in the first photo, but we obviously resolved it - LOL!
The grungeboard swirls (and alphas) were originally a cream/mustard colour but they just didn't work with the papers. I inked them orange and added in some orange flowers and it seemed to tie everything together much better.
Hard to tell in the photo, but I applied glossy accents to the butterfly and looks fantastic in real life!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







3 comments:
Love all of these creations Tara...Just stunning!!!!
You did G45 proud! These are amazing. I especially love the flowers that you've used
Wow so amaizing projects Tara! Love all them! TFS! Hugs.. Maggy
Post a Comment