home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Monday, October 19, 2009

Missed You!

Wow, I can't believe its been an entire WEEK since my last post!! So sorry! My son came down with a horrible fever last Friday and it persisted for 3 days straight. On Thanksgiving Monday, I took him to the ER...mother's instinct. Long story short, he was diagnosed with pneumonia!! He has been taking the antibiotics and is thankfully responding wonderfully to them. What a scare!

As a result, I haven't been too scrappy lately. I am creating, but can't share my projects with you all quite yet. On Wednesday, I will be able to share some layouts from Kit 'N' Kaboodles Kit Club and on Saturday, I'll have a heap of Graphic 45 layouts that I can finally share!! Yippie!

In the meantime, here is an altered kleenex box I created using Graphic 45 (sorry, I have an obsession) Fashionista papers. Happy Monday - see you on Wednesday (thanks for your patience!)

3 comments:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

So glad he is doing better! I love that tissue box :)

Jess said...

now that is creative! love it tara...and hope you little one is better..super scary!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Glad he's better. Love your project and will check back Friday to see your offerings!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin