Graphic 45 papers coordinate wonderfully with a great variety of themes and are rich in vintage patterns, colors, and images. Their three new paper lines and paper pads are no exception. Domestic Goddess, Renaissance Faire & Christmas Past Collections!
Here are a few sneaks of what's in store for you! Check back tonight for the FULL REVEAL! (You'll have to wait until November 7th for the Christmas line which will be featured in our Holiday Sampler Event)!
Some Christmas Past Papers - mix so well with Domestic Goddess!
Some gorgeous tags from their Christmas Past Collection.
The bold, vivid colours in their Domestic Goddess Collection.


An altered Christmas project I created using the gorgeous Christmas line!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







2 comments:
G45 is totally made for you! Doncha just love it? I'm teaching a class tomorrow with the Ren Faire line. Love that one.
Hi Tara!
What an amazing blog, and such gorgeous otp and pages, I have enjoyed reading through a lot of your posts :)
I found your site whilst blog hopping :)
You have an array of amazing artworks here. Would love for you to come and try one of my challenges.
ARtastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
and/or
From screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
I would love for you to become a follower of my sites to get all the latest info and updates, plus the more followers the better the prizes I can offer :)
Come and join in the fun, international scrappers are most welcome!
Would love to see you there!
Cheers and have a fantastic day :)
Shazza
Post a Comment