In my excitement over the many projects I had created in the last little bit, I was so eager to post them all - finally! BUT I've just found out that I am only able to post the sneaks for you and cannot reveal the entire layouts/projects on my own blog until the end of November.
NEVER FEAR!!
You can still see them in all their glory (LOL) at the Scrapbook News & Review site and Forum!!
P.S. - DH has most definately caught the piggy flu... not good.










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







1 comment:
Has it been confirmed it's H1N1? Hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment