Just a little something to start your week off on a good note! Happy Monday!

Materials:
Border Punch: EK Success
Edge Distresser: Making Memories
Flowers: Classic K Bailey Floral Embossed Stickers (K & Co)
Flowers: Nursery Tales Collection (Prima)
Patterned Paper: "Sweet Little One", Innocent Stripes (My Mind's Eye)
Patterned Paper: "Fresh Brothers", Sidewalk Chalk Paper (My Mind's Eye)
Patterned Paper: 8x8 Paper Pad, Fleuriste (Cosmo Cricket)
Patterned Paper: Designer Paper Pad, Cut 'N' Paste (K & Co)
Pearls
Vintage Tag: Myki










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







6 comments:
gorgeous!
i love all the dimension and softness to this page - what is that used for the body of the butterfly? it looks like a pasta noodle to me but i love it - LOL :D
Stunning...I just adore your work!!! :)
how i wish i can scrap your style!!! really beautiful!!!
That is an adorable pic! I love the layout, and yes that is the perfect way to start a week...happy scrapping girl!
great - embellies and colours:) Lov your work - as always!
Post a Comment