This week, your inspiration will come from a Major English Romantic Poet - William Wordsworth.
QUOTE:
Soft is the music that would charm forever;
The flower of sweetest smell is shy and lowly.

This is a layout I did of my youngest son. He LOVES music and dancing and playing his guitar, but is just getting to that shy phase where he wants you to watch, but he doesn't... I LOVE the photo of him - so serious. Journaling reads: "Mommy, I don't want you to watch me. Can you turn around" UGH - Could just EAT him!!
Close up of journaling tag from Myki.
Some stitching, burlap, distressed edges - very cowboy! Had to include his guitar pic as well!
I rolled up some paper and tied with strips of burlap twine to add some dimension.Interpret the quote however you like and post your projects back here or email them to me at Tara Orr BEFORE next Thursday to be eligible to win a fantastic RAK!
Materials Used:
Will update later today!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







3 comments:
Love this one!!!!! So much detail and dimension...That is my favortie part of all your pages!!!! :)
Hi Tara, I have recently found your blog, your creations are amazing!!
I love this layout it's so cute. [so is the picture of your little boy]
Take Care - Ju xx
Wow...this is awesome!
Post a Comment