home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Friday, August 7, 2009

I Won!!!!!!!

Holy Cow!! I am so excited to announce that my layout - "Tiny Dancer" has been named the FIRST place winner in the Traditional Layout Category for July 2009 from ScrapNwin!



IT.....

GETS.....

BETTER!!!

In addition to being named the 1st Place Winner, I was also named the Monthly GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

If you haven't visited ScrapNwin, you NEED to head over there! Its the easiest contest you'll ever enter!! Simply create your project (digital layout, traditional layout or card), submit to their site, and you are entered into their monthly draw for tons of awesome prizes!! How easy is that?!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I just love this LO and congrats on the win!!!! You deserve it!!! Have a great day!!! :)

Aphra Bolyer said...

Congrats, Tara! What an honor. And I can see why you won. That layout is fabulous. LOVE what you did with the photos. And all the pops of pink are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised you won. This is beautiful! Congrats!

LG said...

Woohooo! congratulations Tara! C

Blog Widget by LinkWithin