Here's a Challenge Sketch I completed for Scrapbook Star, an amazing Canadian store, with awesome service and friendly staff. Check out their Message Board for daily inspirations, announcements, awesome contests and more. Have a browse through their gallery to get your creative juices flowing! They have hundreds of fabulous products in store and online so don't forget to take a peek! Materials Used: Basic Grey Porcelain collection, silver birch, Making Memories Love Notes Collection, 12x12 Sampler, Making Memories Love Notes Collection, Artisan Die Cut, Cherries Ribbon, Sandylion Sticker Designs, stonewashed plaid.











Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







No comments:
Post a Comment