This is my dd on her birthday. She has just turned 1 and her newest favourite things are Rice Krispies! When I poured a bunch on her highchair she responded with an excited "Oooo.. WooooooWooooooW!"
Here is a close up of the lacing and coloured eyelets.
Journaling strips attached with brads.Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: sugared, pleasing (Basic Grey)
Patterned Paper: corecolour cardstock, chocolate box (Core'dinations)
Patterned Paper: 29th street market, peaceful dream (My Mind's Eye)
Patterned Paper: gretel, fairy tales (Cosmo Cricket)
Patterned Paper: 8x8 paper pad, honey pie (Cosmo Cricket)
Eyeletz: Provo Craft
Edge Distresser: Making Memories
Paper Trimmer: 12 inch portable trimmer (Fiskars)
Ink: Ranger, Vintage photo (Tim Holtz)
Journaling Pen: Jelly Roll, White (Sakura)
Glue Stick: Selectum
White School Glue: Selectum
Ribbon: Spool o' Ribbon (Berwick Offray)
Alphabet Stamp Set: Studio G










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







2 comments:
thats so pretty and I love the dimension to this
what a cutie!!! lovely lo
Post a Comment