
Just received some wonderful news today! My layout "Love Those Cheeks" has won the Spring Layout Contest over at SCRAP THAT! In addition, I'm to be featured, along with my layout, in their upcoming May Scrap That! Scrap Chat newsletter. Wonderful news - thanks so much everyone!! Don't forget to check ou their forum for awesome contests and challenges to get your creative juices flowing!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







6 comments:
How exciting, congrats!
wow i love your work - congratulations!!! i'll keep an eye out for the ScrapChat newsletter coming out xxx
Congrats!! You deserve it. I love this lo. May I scraplift?
Thank you everyone! Yes please, scraplift away!! Its for your inspiration pleasure!
congrats Tara!
Congratulations hun!!!! how exciting!!! love the decortive boarder!!
Post a Comment