
Saturday, May 23, 2009
A New Design Team for ME!
Its with great pleasure that I announce a new Design Team that I am now working with - Butterfly Crafts! Its a fabulous challenge blog offering new challenges twice a month - the 1st and the 15th! If you're looking for some great inspiration - stop on by!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







3 comments:
Congratulations Tara!
Thanks! Awaiting Scrapping out Loud's announcement for their DT too - who will it be?!!
congratulations!!
Post a Comment