home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Monday, February 4, 2013

More From CHA...

It's February! WOW can't believe we are already into the second month of the New Year! I have a few more projects to share from this past CHA and would like to start today with another altered Art Box from Graphic 45.
A little on the larger side at 8x8, this box is the perfect canvas on which to create.  The box in the middle slides out to reveal the inside - perfect for a decorative project or left bare to hold treasures and keepsakes.
Here is the inside box as well as the outer 'shell' shown together.
I decided to create a romantic, layered decorative project on the inside of my box - adorned with flowers, doilies and whimsical butterflies.
Here is the side view to give you a better idea of the true colours in the light.  I also altered my metal pieces and tips of my flowers with some acrylic paint in buttercream as I found it gave more of a vintage inspired feel.
 
 
Thank you so much for your visit today - until next time!

9 comments:

morkaren said...

Så smukt, så smukt masser af lag på lag, jeg elsker det. knus morkaren.

Geraldine said...

very beautiful altered box

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, the close up of the butterfly perched daintily on the white flower...that makes my heart go pitty pat. Gorgeous flower clusters, amazing interior layers and definitely romantic. I love it!

Lizzyc said...

wow!! beautiful layers and amazing papers! this is gorgeous!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is fabulous! Love it!

Crookshanks said...

Well this is fantastic, as usual!

Pia said...

woooow så smuk dekoreret box

ALINE said...

Hi Tara

This is gorgeous!!!!!

Hugs

Creations by Jolan said...

How funny I loved this box so much at the Graphic boot that I have made lot's of pictures of it! I did not know that you made it Tara. Great Job I loved it very much. xxx Jolanda

Blog Widget by LinkWithin