home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Graphic 45 Cards & Tags

So sorry it has taken me so long to post! I have had a whirlwind of a week and haven't had much blogging time. I have a few more projects to share with you from Graphic 45 - please have a peek below.
This tag was created with Graphic 45's new Tag Staples released at this past CHA.  I decided to use a monochromatic colour palette with lots of layers of embellishments.  The design team was asked to create a tag which showcased the 'staples' collection!
If you look closely, you can see several different types of embellishments from the Staples line; buttons, metal brads, metal keyhole...
...metal buttons, metal tags, metal label holder, staples stickers...
Up next is a card I created using the new French Country Collection from Graphic 45.  The tones in this line are super bold and bright but I wanted to showcase the versatility of the patterns and neutral colours and opted for the more masculine/clean and simple card you see above.
Lastly, I have a card created with the wonderfully romantic Ladies' Diary collection.

Thank you so much for your visit today! Hope you have a sweet Valentine's Day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Tara, I love the paint on the tag....it adds an incredible amount of interest. Each of these projects is absolutely magical, but I think the card with the sweet little bee is my favorite. It's the colors, I think...it just evokes a mood of happy tranquility. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Words and Pictures said...

Outstanding projects... that tag is to die for!
Alison x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin