I was contacted by Cindy a few months ago and jumped at the chance to guest for her fabulous kit club. Her kits are put together so well and coordinate wonderfully - papers, embellishments and gorgeous extras like chipboard pieces, metal charms, delicate lace and more. They have an amazing Ning Site and Blog Site as well if you are ever short on inspiration.
To see the Moments in Time Kit in it's entirety, please click Moments in Time Kit.
Here are the projects I created with the gorgeous Moments in Time Kit.
Thanks so much for your visit today!! See you again tomorrow!






















Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







8 comments:
Gorgeous layouts and I especially love the crocheted banner on the second layout. Beautiful work and love all the layers.
wow beautiful layouts & cards/tags! hugs Marley
Gorgeous projects! I am so inspired by the black and white. Thanks for sharing! :)
Gorgeous project, Tara! love the first one. Wonderful work! :)
Coucou, j'adore la première page, elle est super jolie, bises
ohhh looks like this kit was MADE for you!
Stunning pages, I love how you use the doilys and lace on your pages!
Beautiful as always : )
Paula
Post a Comment