
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Attention Seeker
So my eldest is a titch of a picky eater (enormous understatement) and on this one evening he was having particular issues eating the last of his veggies at dinner. I wanted to videotape him so I could show him (later) how silly he looks when he makes such a fuss about something as silly as carrots. Well... it seems as though someone else is in need of a little attention wouldn't you agree - ugh!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







10 comments:
Children never let you down when you're trying to do something, we have a saying 'there's no show without punch' - I think it has to do with Punch & Judy, the puppet show.
Oh that is hilarious! I think it is a cover up though as when the camera is off your son how do you know he is not hiding his carrots in his pocket to dispose of them later!hahaha!! You can tell your DD someone in australia thinks she is very cute!! and I hope your son eats his veggies, and grows up big and strong!!
LOL! Your girl is so cute, she's the little star of the video.
Hehehe! A star is born! And did you notice that while someone was busy mugging for the camera, someone else was busy with his veggies.
Lovely family! :)
Sikke nogle dejlige børn du har, din lille pige er så skøn, og et oplagt scrapemne. knus morkaren.
so cute
LOL! So cute
Ohhh your children are soo adorable and cute. BFN
LOL - that would be my son! Your kiddos are too cute. TFS
Beautiful work-keep it up and keep kids involved too...
Post a Comment