Here are a few close ups of some of the cards...
Thanks so much for your visit - Hope you have a Happy Scrappy Day!


Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is Copyright © Tara Orr and is shared solely for personal inspiration and may not be copied for profit or gain in publications or contest submissions. Written permission is required. Thank you!

10 comments:
Tara these are fantastic, so bright and happy, they make you smile just looking at the colours. I love them.
So cute!
So very cute!!! i love the bright colours too. A definite must have collection if you have a boy!
these invitations are gorgeous ! A very good idea ! My son is 4...
Awesome idea this line could help me when I am stuck making masculine cards! TFS
Your cards are so cute!
Your cards are all so cute! I love the truck on the tag. Perfect for six year old boys!
wonderfull cards:))
These cards are absolutely fabulous!
Such a great variety of cards!
Post a Comment