I chose the sweet and soft tones in Graphic 45's New Little Darlings Collection to showcase my photos. I adore the beautiful imagery of the little children and thought it complimented the feeling in the photo wonderfully.
Lots and lots of fussy cutting options in this line! I brought my embellishments to life by adding several 3D Foam Dots.
Thank you so much for your visit today! I'll be back again tomorrow with some more Graphic 45!!














Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







6 comments:
gorgeous page with its fussy cutting ! Love this !
Coucou, cette page est jolie, bises
trop trop belle cette page avec toutes ces découpes. Biz et bravo
Gorgeous page , I bought this paper today thanks for sharing some ideas on fussy cutting out the child images . Love you blog so inspiring
Marilyn
Looks, like these images were made for your photos=)
this is gorgeous!! I also wanted to thank you for the amazing giveaway gift I got in the mail from you!! I love it!!
Post a Comment