I wanted to create a holiday mini album that could hold all the wonderful photos and keepsake memories from this upcoming season. I chose Graphic 45's envelope album - perfect for holding small treasures, notes and photos. I've been into a vintage mood as of late, so the album was decorated with a monochromatic palette of black and cream, using a combination of Christmas Emporium Papers and An ABC Primer Collection from Graphic 45.
Its just a titch thick eh? LOL!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
Supplies:
Graphic 45 Envelope Album
Graphic 45 Metal Buttons
Graphic 45 Metal Tags
Graphic 45 Staples: Trim
Graphic 45 Staples: Stickers
Graphic 45 Chipboard Tags 1: Christmas Emporium
Graphic 45 Chipboard Tags 1: An ABC Primer
Graphic 45 Patterned Paper: Happy Holidays, Joyous Noel, A Christmas Carol, Special Delivery: Christmas Emporium
Graphic 45 Patterned Paper: School Days, One, Two Buckle My Shoe, Happy Go Lucky, Building Blocks, Bedtime Stories, The Three R's, Calico Kids: An ABC Primer
Graphic 45 Stamps: IC0126, IC01127: Christmas Emporium
Clearsnap: Colorbox pigment ink in espresso
Clearsnap: Colorbox Mix'd Media Inx by Donna Salazar in Honey
Clearsnap: Smooch Spritz in Gold Glow, Gingerale
Clearsnap: Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink in Moonlight
Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D Foam Squares
Scrapbook Adhesives: MyStik Adhesive Roller
Dusty Attic: Chipboard Elements
ZVA Creative: flowers
Making Memories: Edge Scraper
Ranger: Glossy Accents
Misc: Acrylic paint, doilies, twine, berries, jingle bells




























Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







16 comments:
Gorgeous mini album,
hi Tara...you make the most amazing minis......just absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
wow, this is truly stunning!! have a wonderful weekend :)
So inspiring and so beautiful! Thank you!
I just love this albumIt's just gorgeous, beautiful, stunning! You do such fabulous work.
Wow, wow, this is gorgeous! Such a stunning creation!
Absolutely AMAZING!!!
Stunning as always Tara!! LOVE it!
Hi Tara! Your mini is just stunning! So many beautiful details and places to hide treasured memories! You always take out the best of your material and papers! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
Fantastic!!! I love this. And LOVE this collection too. Wow.
This album is totally gorgeous Tara, you are the Queen of the Mini - Love it.... Hugs x
magical!!!!
This is absolutely stunning. wow.
Vi esse seu mini lá na pagina da G45, e vim aqui te parabenizar, é muito lindo!!!!
Trop beau, j'adore !!!!
So beautiful...
Bizz
oh you do make the BEST minis!
Post a Comment