You can find these 'hoops' at any local craft store - even some dollar stores carry them.
Select your favourite Bo Bunny Trinkets and simply slide them onto the hoop.
You've just created the coolest wine charms ever!
Wine Charms
Supplies
Bo Bunny Trinkets: Blitzen
Ok, since that was just way too easy, I thought I'd do another one!! Again, this is SUPER de DOOPER easy and Quick! (who doesn't like quick when we're all rushing around right before the holidays right!?) These little sacs take no time to make and are perfect for those tiny treasures, gift cards, potpourri - anything you like!
Burlap Gift Sacs
Supplies
Bo Bunny Layered Chipboard: Father Christmas, Blitzen
Bo Bunny Buttons: Blitzen
That's all for today - I hope you enjoyed today's tutorials! See you tomorrow!




















Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







5 comments:
these are fabulous ideas, thanks so much for posting this!
These are both GREAT Tara. Thank you so much!
Too easy - but, oh so cute, Thanks Tara.... Hugs x
Love the idea for wine glass charms! TFS
wonderful ideas.. thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment