Here is a photo of my mom and dad on their wedding day. LOVE this photo and was actually so inspired that I decided to create a special keepsake for them on their special day. Stay tuned for more details on this....
We had a wonderful day with our little family (we had already celebrated this past weekend with our extended family). I baked some yummy birthday cupcakes and the boys were so proud to present their sister with the presents that they had chosen for her...
BUT
Have to say that the winning gift was.... a drum set.... given to her by none other than... mommy & daddy.
Yep.... seemed like a good idea at the time....













Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







8 comments:
congrats to yr daughter and i hope you will have lot's of nights to sleep... (lol)
Hey, Tara!
Congrats on both fronts - parents and your little one!
Had to laugh about the drum set - we had two professional sets in our basement. DH had a band come in and jam. Can you say EAR PLUGS and a headset?! LOL!! That's all I'm sayin'!
Have a great weekend! xo
She is too cute! Love the photo of your parents! TFD
I laughed out loud at "it seemed like a good idea at the time". :) She is adorable! I'm sure she will have tons of fun with it.
oh oh a drum kit....you are crazy lol...that is how my son started out and it never stopped...the kit grew bigger as he did and to this day he is still playing all the time lol.....good luck!!!
Tara, you ve got to scrap that photo, she just looks gorgeous and I adore the way her top matches that drum kit, (I had to laugh out loud too).
The photo of your parents looks wonderful too.
Congrats all round
Your little princess looks pretty happy with her drums. At least you'll always know where she is. Fab picture of your parents - can't wait to see what you do with ii!
Happy Bday to your sweet DD (drums?????) and congrats to your parents! That background with the boats reminds me of Greece!
Hugs
xoxo
Post a Comment