For today's blog hop, I would like to share with you a layout I created with the wonderfully versatile Timepiece Collection.
Oh how I love the deep, bold colours of this line!
Lots of fussy cut paper elements on this project but I found that they didn't stand out well enough with the background paper. I later hilighted the cut outs with dimensional paint which really helped to pop each design.
I used some butterflies from Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection which coordinates just wonderfully with the Timepiece line! To help your title stand out better you can do something as simple as outline with a white journal pen. I use this inexpensive scrappy item on quite a few of my projects for faux stitching as well!
Hope you all enjoyed this project and felt inspired!Remember to leave a comment on each designer's blog. Bo Bunny will choose one designer's blog to pick a comment from at random and award a prize. There will also be a second prize! To be eligible for the second prize leave a comment on the Bo Bunny blog after hopping through all the blogs and one lucky winner will be chosen at random for another prize.
Thanks for dropping by my blog today. Hope to see you all again soon!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







108 comments:
I also love the Timepiece line!
FANTASTIC !! A piece of art!! Love this paper line a lot too!
This is totally awesome!
smilesmoore2 atverizon dotnet
Wow! This is just Oh so stunning...love the beautiful rich colours and all the wonderful details, a fine piece of art! TFS!
Wow Tara...your layout is jaw dropping beautiful...love it!
Beautiful page, so much detail and gorgeous papers.
Gorgeous LO, so much detail and beautiful papers.
i like this work on colours and stuff
This is beautiful, Tara. Loads of layers and fab details and lots to look at. Best wishes Karen x
A very beautiful LO. Many interesting details!
absolutely beautiful...thanks for sharing
Stunning ...it just pops the photo out.
Another stunning layout by Tara! You are such an inspiration to me!!! TFS
Love the faux stitching! Beautiful layout!
Very pretty - I love all the reds!
great layout so much detail. thank you so much for sharing it with us
You make me want to call in sick to work tomorrow, so I can stay home and scrap!! LOVE all the LUCIOUS LAYERS!! Just BEAUTIFUL!
Absolutely beautiful!!! Love all the details! :)
Beautiful job on the layout. Love the bold colors, too. I like the idea of adding the white to highlight, but my local craft store doesn't keep them in stock long enough for me to pick one up...LOL! Glad I hopped in.
Happy to be a new follower.
Jessica
You never fail to impress me with your LO's. I love all the layers and details you have put in. Gorgeous photo and beautiful embellishments. I'm inspired.
BEAUTIFUL! I love the photo..and the lovely design papers are so beautiful! Love the vintage look of it.. the butterflies are gorgeous!! Big hugs Marley
I am in love with your colors, your paper choices and treatment, and everything you did to make it such a fabulous page!!! I'm in awe, seriously!
Stunning LO - I love the detailing and also the distressing and the layers. It all fits together perfectly to showcase a lovely photo x
Wow - this is absolutely breathtaking! Such amazing details. I love all the layering, distressing and fussy-cutting. Your layouts are always such an inspiration!
This is a beautiful layout. I'm really liking the Timepiece collection more and more. Thanks for sharing.
Wow this is a masterpiece! What a details and a beautiful picture!
A girl lo without flowers and still AMAZINGLY beautiful - that's true talent!
as always beatiful layout!!
gorgeous as always Tara!!
So many details!!!
of course it's inspiring....
marie-anne
Wow, the detail on your page is incredible! Love the way you've aged the papers to make this look more vintage...looks perfect with the Timepiece collection! Thanks so much for sharing!
I absolutley love your layout! What you have done to the paper and the colours it is so beautiful.
Renne
love it
timepiece is my favorite collection
Wow, wow, wow!!!
Classic! Beautiful! Amazing! The embellishments are so well balanced.
wowsers such a very stunning page!!!
Beautiful layout! Love all the layering & fussy cutting!
Beautiful page, Tara!
I love everything I've seen made with Timepiece...it is awesome as is your page:)
Stunning as always Tara! :)
Another gorgeous maste piece, your creation is wonderful !
Wow - so beautiful.
Love love love the Timepiece line!!!
The details are stunning!
This is by far my favorite collection. Love your work. TFS. Bo Bonny is the best. Thanks for the chance.
I LOVE all of the layers and details! Gorgeous!
It was my pleasure to drop by your blog and see your lovely layout! Thanks for the chance to win some yummy Bo Bunny!
All of the details are amazing!
I can't get enough of your work. You are a very talented lady. I love the extra tips :) Thank you for sharing :)
I love this paper line and you just rocked it!!! A real feast to look at with all of your fussy cutting (so worth it for this piece!) and the faux stitching is just perfect! I love it!
Wow, this is amazing! I always love your projects, always beautiful!
Love the stitching and the shape of the layout. I also like all the layering that is going on.
Gorgeous details - a true work of art!
Beautiful beautiful timeless layout Thanks for sharing and offering a giveaway
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/
Just gorgeous!!
Oh my, another awesome layout to inspire us! Your layering and dimension are amazing! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous page!
So beautiful. Amazing layering and detail. Your composition is perfect!!! :D
So much amazing detail! Stunning LO!
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Tara, your faux stitching is so well done. I need to practise this...smile
ava
Love the colors and the feel of this layout, anything you do is always wonderful, and you also have a uniqueness to your layouts Keep up the great work and thanks for all your inspirations you give
Thanks for sharing Annette Alexander
Love how you accented the colors on your LO, fabulous!!! Your LO is so gorgoeus.
I love the accents of metal and pearls! And your faux stitching is beautiful.
Love the colors!! Very pretty!!
This is amazing! I need to steal your brain for one day - imagine all the great things I would learn. You are sotalented - thanks for sharing!
I'm also a big fan of white journaling pen accents. Love your detail.
I also love the deep rich red you used.
ton blog fais partie de mes visites régulière et comme toute très créations ta pages est magnifique
It's just amazing to me how you can all use the same collections and create such unique pieces! The addition of the dimensional paints makes this layout even more lovely!
this layout is just amazing...I love the bits of red in there they just pop
What can I say...stunning w/ all the beautiful rich rich colors. Absolutely fabulous. Ooo maybe its because I love the color red! Or better yet...because your work is just sooo wonderfuly talented. I enjoyed this L/O.
Your layout looks like a gorgeous embroidered wall hanging with the rich colors and textures. Who would believe it was just paper and chipboard?! Absolutely amazing!
Nice layout. The butterflies were a nice touch.
Wonderful LO. The picture matches perfectly. Thanks so much for the inspiration.
WOW!!! Look at all that layering and details! You have done an exquisite job on that one..(and all the others..lol)
Your layout is beautiful and full of great details. Thanks for sharing and giving us an opportunity to win!
Such a beuatull layout, love the layers and the little details...
Much love marielle
So vibrant and rich. I love the messenger butterflies!
Great detail...beautiful layout.
I just love this page. I think it is stunning!
this page is gorgeous. Just stunning
I love this layout it is stunning and gorgeous
I adore your layout. The colors are beautiful and I love all the layering and distressing!!
And I love your butterflies they are so cute!
The use of the demensional paint and faux stitching, it really adds an elagent feel to the layout. Great work!!
Tara, you are my hero! I'm also loving that you are a fellow Canadian! I love this layout and the way your added dimension with dimensional paint and outlined your letters. It really pops.
Wow!! I am totally awed by this LO. All the fine detail is fabulous. Brilliant
Very nice layout. I love the colors and the papers you used.
Fantastic layout.
First time visitor here. Thanks for sharing.
Wow! This is just Oh so stunning...love the beautiful rich colours and all the wonderful details, a fine piece of art! You are a fantastic artist!!!!!
I will like to send to you a invitation..can you send me a email.
Hugs and kisses from Brazil
Cynthia
Wow, what a pretty layout with so many great details.
Gorgeous. Your distressing is amazing.
Love the dramatic colors and the richness of the layout! Beautiful work. Gotta hop!
Tara, this is such a precious picture to create a layout for! The stitching and detail are so lovely!
oh this is incredible. the timepiece collection is so versatile and I love that you've used it for a child's layout
Nice photo toning.
very nice, love the bling on the butterflies.
Simply GORGEOUS! Great job on all the fussy cutting.
TFS!
Stunning!! The layout is so full of detail you just want to keep looking at it.
Lovely photo to start with and great design!
what a great way of layering I love it
wow... your layouts are amazing... this one is gorgeous.. love your layering and detail... and the photo is wonderful.
yay blog hop!
great! thanks for the idea of faux stitching, will try very soon!!!
Such a gorgeous LO!!! Another beautiful example of this gorgeous Timepiece line!!
after doing this blog hop I think I am going to have to get this timepiece collection! GREAT work and so inspiring!
love all your work all the time!!! and so GREAT to see a canadian!!! :O)
thanx so much for sharing
blessings
i love the colors and the the butterflies!
Tara, I love this beautiful paper line! I havent seen it yet in the stores because Im trying to be good about shopping...lol...but now I want it! I love red, its my favorite color and with the vintage feeling to this it is so elegant! I love all the stickles pearl work you did...it is so perfect as all of your pieces of art. Miss you...Lisa
What an amazing page!!! Thank you for sharing!
amyis300 at hotmail com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
Timepiece Collection is my favorite collection of all time. Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment