home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Le Cirque Projects!

Have you seen the Graphic 45 blog today?? My first ever projects, as a Design Team Member, are up on their site today and feature the newly released Le Cirque Collection.

I totally fell in love with the bold, bright colours and whimsical designs in these gorgeous papers. Graphic 45 is always so good at mixing vintage images with modern flair.



I'm not much of an altered item gal (although that may change in the upcoming months) but it was fun to transform this stagecoach with the Le Cirque papers. As soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it!! I'm actually working on another altered project and cannot wait to show you all - hint: it involves some more Graphic 45 goodies!

My layout has lots of fussy cut elements as well as some popped up elements which I thought added to the overall feel. I didn't want to add any 'flowers' or many other embellishments to the page as the patterns and colours were already quite busy.

I also added some gorgeous butterflies from the Steampunk Collection - of course they match wonderfully!

The metal tags are also by Graphic 45 - so fantastic! I LOVED the touches of blue painted on them (they come this way).

Be sure to hop on over to the Graphic 45 blog for more project and cards featuring this gorgeous new collection!!

Thanks for stopping by today! A demain!

12 comments:

Gayle Price said...

Gorgeous work Tara, clever and beautiful !!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Amazing!!!!
congrats
xx
Leila

Cindy Gay said...

Precious layout. Great papers, colors & portrait.

Fran Brunke said...

I went to the G45 blog today - and before I even read your name, I knew these were yours! So unique, so very beautifully you. Congrats, Tara,

Shona said...

congrats...gorgeous

Dora said...

Congrats and well deserved, love the projects!

Auntie Em said...

Your little wagon is awesome! It looks like those papers were made special for it.
Love your LO. You have such an amazing design style and artistic flair. They are so full of detail and great embellishments.
Thank-you for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Tara - that wagon!!!! Love the layout and all the layering. Your work is beautiful!

Jingle said...

These are AWESOME!!

Carol W. said...

Tara, that wagon is fabulous and the layout is amazing. Your creativity is very inspiring. TFS

Dorothy said...

i'm always challenged with graphic 45 papers. looking at your creations, you make it seem so easy-peasy! :D

Unknown said...

Big Congrats and so deserved very beautiful work!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin