home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Saturday, April 16, 2011

APRIL Blog Giveaway WINNER

Firstly, I just wanted to tell you all how wonderful you are. I cannot believe there are over 800 of you who willingly come to my blog to be inspired - LOL! I am so very grateful for such amazing people and for the encouraging words and support you all constantly give to me. Thank you - so very much.

I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me to have so many people interested in what I have to say and what I have to create. You are the best and as such, it pleases me to give back to you in return.

Without further adieu, the winner of my April Blog Giveaway is......

MONIQUE FOX

Monique Nicole Fox said...
Wow! WHat an awesome prize. I am a blog follower and a Facebook friend. April 1, 2011 9:45am

Congrats my dear!! Please send me an email - torrjorr[at]shaw[dot]ca with your shipping info and I will send off your parcel promptly!! Thank you everyone for your comments. Please don't be discouraged if you didn't win - there's always next month :>

I will have more scrappy projects to share with you all in the next week or so (they are under wraps until then... isn't that always the way)

Also, I've been having some issues with Photobucket so please disregard all the blank images in my sidebar.... 'they're working on the problem' (still, for over 2 weeks now) 'and it should be resolved shortly' UGH....

In the meantime, I hope spring has blessed you with some beautiful weather as it has here. Get out, take some photos and be inspired.

Love you all!

5 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

conrats to monique! And thanks for giving us this chance!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Congrats Monique!!!

Corinne said...

Congrats Monique! Thanks Tara for all you do, not only these gifts! I m so excited to see what you re doing with new projects. Waiting for them soon! Have a great day! Xo from France!

Nicole Doiron said...

Congratulations Monique! That was one AWESOME prize! :)

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Whooohooo! I won! I won!

Thanks Tara!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin