Let's start with a beautiful layout that I created for a friend's ETSY shop. Such gorgeous shabby flowers, doilies, cute tag, leaves - love all her stuff!! Check it out - Vicky Alberto!
I paired the beautiful embellishments with Bo Bunny's Winter Joy Collection - this line is super addicting!! LOVE the purple and turquoise together - such a gorgeous combination and so versatile (you don't have to be limited to Holiday/Christmas layouts)!
The beautiful lime pearl flourishes are from ZVA Creative and coordinated so wonderfully with these papers and embellies - a match made in heaven non?
While we're on the topic of Winter Joy, here is a card I created using the same line from Bo Bunny. Really enjoyed working with these papers - they are such gorgeous colours! Of course the ribbon and buttons are also from Bo Bunny - love how they add the perfect finishing touch.
Ok, don't feel so bad now - MUST post projects on my blog EVERY DAY!! I don't want to miss any!! See you tomorrow!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







2 comments:
lo -colors, composition and PHOTO are GREAT!!!
CARD in spite of colors is so soft how u made it???:)
The Holiday Magic is gorgeous and I love the photo of the chocolate covered face!
Post a Comment