I am so excited to be designing the mini albums for Scrap That! They are crazy beautiful!! This month features soft and romantic papers accompanied by equally gorgeous embellishments and a mini album to die for!
Here is a little sneak of the first album (full reveal on September 15th)!To celebrate the launch of our first mini album kit, we are offering a special introductory price of $27.99. These kits go on sale on September 17th. We only have a limited number available so be sure and grab one before they are gone!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







No comments:
Post a Comment