Precious To Me - DD.
Worth the Wait - Youngest DS.
A Star is Born - Oldest DS.
Right on target!
Here's my little slugger playing T-Ball for the first time. So proud of the little guy trying out a new sport and actually enjoying himself! Its hard when you're a perfectionist and aren't 'fantastic' at everything you do the first time. Very discouraging - especially when you're little.
The Papers are from Pink Paislee's Amber road collection and I paired with some more amazing textures - burlap, corkboard, dried flowers and lace.
I picked up the newsprint paper at the local thrift store. Just an old children's book (125 pages of pics and words) and for $2.00 I honestly don't mind ripping it to shreds!
Hope you all managed to get some scrappy time in this NSD weekend. Enjoy!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







5 comments:
Beautiful ,perfect LO !
I love the feeling of this layout! All of yor elements are PERFECT and I love how you used the soft colors but still made it very masculine. Well done! :D
Oh hunny, I so understand! I have four children, but most of the layouts are of my youngest daughter. Check out my blog and you will see her prom picture that I posted today.
BTW...I love your layouts!
Sandy
www.asmylittleworldturns.blogspot.com
WOW! Your creations blow me away!
Splendide !!!
Post a Comment