I couldn't wait to show this project! I was going to wait until June but thought - pffftt!I really wanted to play up the pinks in my dd's jacket and hat - ZVA Creative to the rescue! They make the best bling ever! The Girls' Paperie patterned paper (Cabbage Rose) added the perfect element of fussy cutting and the scallop die cut from Crate Paper helped to keep a playful feel to the layout.
Did you know that they also make flowers?! The mini roses - ZVA. The medium sized roses - ZVA. The larger yellow roses - ZVA! How cool!?
Love this hot pink flourish!! So gorgeous and delicate.
This flourish features soft pink and hot pink tones - matched just perfectly with the colours in the project.ZVA Products Used: CRS-02CB-110 (crystal flourish), CR-03CA-113 (crystal flourish), FLBK-02CA-117 (yellow roses), FLBK-02CA103 (mini pink roses), FLBK-02CA-112 (medium fushia roses).










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







6 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous!
yet another stunning stunning LO you have seriously awesome skills!! love seeing what you do!
Really like the pinks here.
So beautiful, Tara!
Wow!! Your pages are awesome. You are such an inspiration!!
beautiful layout!!
I choose you for being the "Inspiration of the week" in my blog...I hope you're not angry :)
have a good day!
mabaco from France
Post a Comment