
Yippie - this is a happy post indeed! Just received an email from Kayla over at Scrap the Girls congratulating me on winning their August competition which was to scrap the females in your life.
For those of you who haven't already heard of them they are a fabulous challenge blog about scrappin' the girls - and ONLY girls (if you want to scrap the boys, head on over to their sister site - Scrap the Boys!) They post challenges on the 1st of the month with specific criteria and you have until the end of the month to submit your entries!
Go take a peek if you haven't already done so. Their September Challenge is up and its all about shoes!!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







6 comments:
wtg tara!!!! congrats!!!! sooo happy for you - - your layout is amazing!!!
Congratulations! Your work is sooo lovely, I am not surprised you won :)
congrats, it is a beautiful LO :D
of course you did...you pg is totally beautiful!!! congrats Tara!
Congrats! Your work is always so beautiful! You definitly deserve it.
Tara....I was looking at some papers (Christmas Past by Graphic 45) and followed the links to you saw your amazing LO's and I have fallen in LOVE with your work, talent and blog!! I am now a follower!! :)
You are an amazing artist and I love your work!
Good to meet you...if you get a chance to stop by my blog abd say hello, that would be great!!
Happy Friday!
:)
Post a Comment