home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Friday, September 4, 2009

Graphic 45 Spotlight

I am only slightly gushing here, but you MIGHT want to head on over to Graphic 45 to take a peek at who they have in their spotlight today!!!

My sweet baby taking a rest after all her hard work playing in the backyard - LOL.

Just love the tags, the paper - such wonderfully bright colours!

I used crackle paint on a doilee that I brought home from a restaurant - LOL! Painted some of the leaves as well to match with the colours a little better.


Materials:
border punch, ek success
Botanicabella collection, garden suite
botanicabella collection, secret garden
edge distresser, making memories
fashionista collection, vintage cherries
fashionista collection, buttons a la mode
fashionista collection, perfumeries
flowers: costco
letters: anna griffin
letters: basic grey
doilie
distress crackle paint, antique linen, tim holtz

If Looks Could Kill

My darling son - too funny. He was playing with the pump for the pool and had this evil little look on his face - had to snap a pic as he is normally such a sweet and funny little guy. Don't know where this look came from!?

Materials Used:
fashionista collection, bon marche
fashionista collection, fashionista
Botanicabella collection, garden suite
edge distresser, making memories
letters: basic grey
ink: walnut stain, tim holtz

5 comments:

LG said...

You really amaze me Tara! I am totally in love with each page that you do. Congrats girl!

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Just found your blog - amazing work! Absolutely fabulous :) I love graphic45, and your layouts are so incredible!

laterg8r said...

congrats on the g45! love the crackle painted doily :D

Jess said...

gorgeous pgs. Tara...that is so funny that you took a doily...i love it!

thanks for answering my tape question...i am going to have to try that...very awesome look!

Tami Bayer said...

I adore what you did with that doily. Fantastic layouts. Congrats on the feature.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin