home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Little Things

Hi gang! I know I've been totally MIA for the past few weeks!  I fully intend to blog but then something comes up.  I have taken a huuuuge break from my crafting actually and I have to say, although it feels good to free up some time, I do miss it.  This weekend I puttered around my craft table and made something - finally!  Nothing major, but its a start in the right direction. 
A little card created with the new Messy Head papers from 7 Dots Studio, a few Bo Bunny embellies as well as some beautiful bling from ZVA Creative.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

8 comments:

Lauren Hender said...

So pretty!

Lizzyc said...

I think sometimes you need a little break, just to clear the mind.. This is so pretty, love the roses and all those luscious layers are divine!!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the layers.
I know what you mean about taking a crafting/blogging break for a bit. It was such a busy summer and I just had to back off somewhere but now when I get back to my desk or send a few blogging lines, it makes me happy again and where I want to be. It loses the appeal when you have to force it.
Thanks for sharing your lovely work! :)

ALINE said...

Wow... This is very beautiful!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I wish my results from "puttering around" turned out like this, tara! I love the way you did the sentiment...so clever to use that arrow. Just beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Awesome post and right to the point, I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any idea where to get some professional writers? Thanks in advance...
Best Cccam Server | Cccam Server

Bellaidea said...

Lovely card! Have a nice weekend and thank you...

Ava Gavloski said...

enjoy your vacation from the designing table, you deserve a vacation...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin