My mommy and daddy - love them to bits!
Our little family of five...
The guys and gals.
See you again soon - happy back to school tomorrow!!!


Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is Copyright © Tara Orr and is shared solely for personal inspiration and may not be copied for profit or gain in publications or contest submissions. Written permission is required. Thank you!

12 comments:
What you cool! Good luck to you!
Wow, such amazing photos! It looks like you have had a wonderful time :)
Amazing pictures! You have a gorgeous family =) Glad you enjoyed your family vacation!
Professional photographer-priceless!
These are superb pics!
WOW those photos are stunning, I bet you are glad you have them.. priceless moments!
Your sister was right Tara, the photos are fabulous and everyone looks wonderful. I especially love the one where the tree roots are exposed, looks amazing.
Fabulous pictures of beautiful people, so glad you had a wonderful time, time with family is the best ever!
Oh wow what amazing photos.
Wow the photos are gorgeous! I love love love the sunset shot of you with your hubby! Just stunning what a dream to go to Hawaii! I'd love for you to make another trip if you have time to my blog. I would really value you opinion as I am a huge fan! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/
If you get a chance what with scrapping those beautiful photos would love to see you there!
I just stop by to let you know I love your page and I had a good time reading it. I’m glad that my friend emailed me the link to this blog. I just bookmarked this blog and I hope your next one is going to be about the same topic again I’m looking for ward to it. One thing I want to add is I like your writing style.
Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing
You vacation pictures are gorgeous!
Your sister was right, these are so beautiful Tara.
Post a Comment