I tried to create the illusion of several papers framing the layout itself. The background die cut shape was to represent an ornate frame and then the inner papers were to represent the matting... I also tried to frame the photo by using several pieces of noteworthy layered upon one another.
Thanks so much for your visit today! Have a wonderful Father's Day tomorrow.















Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







3 comments:
Simply beautiful! I love this layout. Very inspiring!
It's such a wonderful and colourful page. Love it!
Oh so beautiful!!
Post a Comment