I have to toot my own horn and say that yep, I got a hole in one... AND so did my little man! So adorable.
A fantastic day had by all and of course we celebrated with a trip to our fave treat place - Menchies!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead. We're gearing up for our Canada Day Celebration on Monday - photos to come!!















Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







2 comments:
happy Canada Day to you and the family, great photos from your day out
Hi Tara,
Just wanted to pop by to say Hello and thankyou for taking the time to visit my blog. Your comment has made my day :) Have a happy holiday.....hugs xo
Post a Comment