home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Monday, July 30, 2012

ZVA Creative July Blog Hop!

Zva Creative and our talented Design Team welcome you to our July blog hop!
The Blog Hop begins at Zva Creative's blog! Be sure head on over to check it out! Leave a comment there for a chance to win an extra prize package just for visiting the blog and telling us that you stopped by! You will also find a complete list of all the participating blogs there (in case there is a glitch along the way).

As you know, Zva offers many beautiful color groupings for pearls, flowers and crystals. We want to make sure that they shine bright for you, so each designer was will be sharing a creation using a specific color or color combination on their blog hop project. If you like what you see you can find a list of stores and online retailers that sell Zva HERE.
My assigned colour this month was Olive Green (can ya tell!?) so I tried to incorporate as many green, bling flourishes and flowers as possible!  This layout was majorly inspired by the wonderful Finnabair (I recently took one of her classes and was dying to try a little more grunge).  Lots of inks and mists to complete this project...
Although the flowers from ZVA were already beautiful shades of green, I intensified the colour a little more by misting them a deeper shade.
The metal elements are from Graphic 45's Staples Collection and the paper is from Bo Bunny's Campalot Collection.

If you would like to play along with our design team, just follow along the blog path. I am linking to one of the Zva designers and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Be prepared to be inspired along the way!

Hidden on FIVE of the designer's blogs is a Zva Creative prize package! Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over, so it's important to leave a comment on as many blogs as you can along the way.

The Blog Hop starts today, July 30th and runs through midnight US Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, July 31st. 

The 5 winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 1st on Zva Creative's blog. We will do our best to notify each winner, but it's best if you can pop in to Zva's blog on Wednesday.

All you need to do is leave a comment on this Blog Hop post... you do not need to leave a comment on each and every designer's blog post to qualify. However, the more times you comment along the blog hop path, the more chances you will have to win.

We also thought it would be more fun to add even more chances to win our blog hop prize! To increase your chances of winning:

* Comment to let us know that you posted on your Facebook page about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
* Comment to let us know that you "tweeted" about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
* Comment to let us know that you asked your local store to carry Zva creative products. If they already do, that's fantastic, maybe you can suggest other products that they don't carry.
*Hop over to Zva's blog and leave a comment there to tell us that you made it there!

 The blog hop begins here at Zva Creative's blog. Your next stop is Carole Maurin. Enjoy!

 Thank you for joining us!
 P.S. Mark your calendar to join us again on August 27th for our next Zva blog hop!

52 comments:

Creations by Jolan said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Tara I'm a huge fan of your work. xxx Jolan

mommyx2 said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the olive green colors and all the ZVA flowers and bling.

mommyx2 said...

I have posted on facebook about the ZVA blog hop http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zva-Creative/219498574796457#!/accountant.cpas

Anonymous said...

I love colors :)

creaties van kokosnoot said...

Your creation looks amazing. Must have been a lot of work to make it.

Nicole Doiron said...

As beautiful as always Tara! You are truly an inspiration! :)

Unknown said...

This is drop dead spit on the floor gorgeous! I love this page woman, amazing job!

connie said...

This is gorgeous (as always). Green happens to be my favorite color.

connie said...

I posted on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/connie.p.melancon?ref=tn_tnmn

connie said...

I posted on twitter

https://twitter.com/MelanconConnie/status/229946907332583424

connie said...

My LSS carried Zva products until they closed L(

Linda Carson said...

I'd give this layout a 10....picture perfect!! It's one WOW design!

Caryn S said...

Really lovely page, the colors complement the photo beautifully.

Lee-Anne said...

This is over the top gorgeous! Love your fabulous design!

cebelica said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

Theresa said...

Aside from being a gorgeous page, it looks like you had some fun working on it. Thanks as always for sharing.

Tamika said...

You did a great job with the olive green here!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely romantic gorgeous layout. 'Going Green' is beneficial to earth and a great color on your project.... Marilyn Yu

pysselpetra said...

absolutely amazing page ♥

Wendy L said...

Wow this page is amazing, Flowers are gorgeous. xxx

Serafin said...

Wow! This one looks..so.. no words! Wow!

morkaren said...

Utroligt smukt. knus morkaren.

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow, your page layout BLEW me away! Time well spent for sure! I love how you chose to try to create a more grunge look with the green! Turned out fantastic! New visitor to your work and am excited to keep up with you! Thanks for sharing on this fun blog hop!

Romy said...

Wow, stunning layout! You do artsy so well!

Hanna-Marie said...

omg your layout is amazing! so many details to look at!

Jess said...

tara, beautiful page as usual! i am really loving the grunge look too!

Stampin2day said...

wow oh wow oh wow! How beautiful and so attention grabbing! Love the green I need to try this!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Gorgeous monochromtic layout! Love your work!

Lilla Anna said...

I love use of different edge pounches on the paper.

julie e said...

What a beautiful layout.

Anonymous said...

Definitely green all the way! Still a beautiful layout.
Sandi K

Rozy said...

Wow...love the colors and bling!

Rozy said...

I posted the hop on FB!

Rozy said...

I tweeted about the hop.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Just breathtaking! I love all the elements, but you know what really gets me? The random punched edge...soooo cool! Of course the floral clusters are amazing, too...and the colors...dreamy!

Monika Costa Lima said...

Very beautiful layout. I always love your work!

Vicki said...

Exquisite layout. Love the color and all the details.

Romaine said...

Oh Tara! I am always amazed at the details that you incorporate, along with the gorgeous layers!

Anonymous said...

wonderfull LO!

Anonymous said...

I have shared news about the blog with all my friends :)

Auntie Em said...

Another one of you beautiful works of art Tara! I love how even though you have layers upon layers and so many many awesome embellishments, your eye still goes straight to the photo. You are so talented!
Thanks for sharing! :)

valou250809 said...

Wonderful layout! what work! bravo.

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

This is so gorgeous I am at a loss to find words!! What a lot of work and what a lot of eye candy!! Wow...

Eugene Bellion said...

Another beautiful layout. Thanks Tara.

Vicky Alberto said...

Amazing eye candy Tara - gorgeous!

Unknown said...

wow - the colors are amazing - just beautiful

langeatheart said...

Love this layout! The olive is gorgeous as is the whole grunge look!

Lainie said...

You've got a new stalker! This is an awesome layout. I'm going to enjoy perusing the rest of your blog this morning!

Kathy Avery said...

Wow, wow and woooow, so beautifully detailed and textured in such an unusual color. I'm a newbie and just stumbled across this blog hop (never heard of this before, duh, but what a fun idea!) I'm too late for the competition but felt compelled to stop & comment anyway on my blissful blog hop journey, thanks againx

SandiB said...

Another fabulous layout. Love the colors and all the wonderful details. Thanks for sharing.

Lesley said...

All I can say is "WOW". Love it.

ajmaluck said...

What a gorgeous layout. Love the distressing and the fabulous details.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin