home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Smile

If you haven't already heard, 7 Dots Studio is coming out with TWO new collections this summer - Domestic Goddess and Hopefully. I cannot wait to play with these gorgeous new lines and to celebrate their arrival a new Laboratory Challenge was posted on the 7 Dots Blog yesterday. The challenge was to use the 4 existing collections in 1 project. How fun!
For the project above, I did indeed include all four of the current 7 Dots papers.  I love how each collection comes with coordinating chipboard elements and stickers - the perfect size to stick in here and there and to accent you projects. 
I have also used many metal elements on my page here.  ALL are from Graphic 45 - including the new keys and keyhole - released this past CHA.
Lots of wonderful layers accented with some butterflies and flowers from ZVA Creative.
Thank you so much for your visit today!! I'll be back again tomorrow with some more scrappy goodness!

PS - My sweet and dear friend Anna (Finnabair) is in town tomorrow and I am meeting up with her in the afternoon as well as taking one of her mixed media classes! Cannot wait - will be sure to post some photos!!

7 Dots Supplies:
Dreamer Collection: 12×12 Elements, Drive All Night
Wonderland Collection: 12×12 Elements, Royal Garden, Spades and Clubs
Elise Rebel Collection: 12×12 Elements, Extraordinary
All I Ever Collection: 12×12 Elements
Chipboard
Graphic 45: Metal Brads, Clothespins, Hinges, Door Plate, Keyhole, Key
ZVA Creative: Flowers

7 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, what a gorgeous LO!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Bea said...

absolutely beautiful! wonderful details!

Kelly Massman said...

This is fabulous! Love that heart out of the card pp...

Rea' said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I LOVE this layout, the colors are awesome, all the detail, the banner, the layers, the doilies, the flowers... WOW !

Words and Pictures said...

That's completely and utterly wonderful. Such dramatic colour combinations, yet they end up looking as though they completely belong together. The eye moves around the page so beautifully too - amazing (again!!)...
Alison x

Lizzyc said...

wow wow wow!!! how magnificent this looks.. so many details.. really love this.. could look at it for ages!

Gitte said...

Wauw your work is gorgeous.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin