home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Monday, May 28, 2012

Zva Creative May DT Blog Hop!

Zva Creative and our talented Design Team welcome you to join us for our May Blog Hop! We are happy to have you join us and hope you enjoy all that we have to share with you along the way!
The Blog Hop begins at Zva Creative's blog! Be sure head on over to check it out! Leave a comment there for a chance to win an extra prize package just for visiting the blog and telling us that you stopped by! You will also find a complete list of all the participating blogs there (in case there is a glitch along the way).

As you know, Zva offers many beautiful color groupings for pearls, flowers and crystals. We want to make sure that they shine bright for you, so each designer was asked to share a creation using a specific color or color combination on their blog hop project. If you like what you see you can find a list of stores and online retailers that sell Zva HERE.



If you would like to play along with our design team, just follow along the blog path. I am linking to one of the Zva designers and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Be prepared to be inspired along the way!

Hidden on FIVE of the designer's blogs is a Zva Creative prize package! Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over, so it's important to leave a comment on as many blogs as you can along the way.

The Blog Hop starts today, May 28th and runs through midnight US Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday, May 29th.

The 5 winners will be announced on Wednesday, May 30th on each of the five winning blogs. The full list will be found on Zva's blog as well. We will do our best to notify each winner, but it's best if you can pop in to all of the blogs once again on Wednesday... plus, you never know what kind of inspirational creation that you may find there.

All you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post... you do not need to leave a comment on each and every designer's blog post to qualify. However, the more times you comment along the blog hop path, the more chances you will have to win.

We also thought it would be more fun to add even more chances to win our blog hop prize! To increase your chances of winning:

* Comment to let us know that you posted on your Facebook page about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
* Comment to let us know that you "tweeted" about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
* Comment to let us know that you asked your local store to carry Zva creative products. If they already do, that's fantastic, maybe you can suggest other products that they don't carry.
*Hop over to Zva's blog and leave a comment there to tell us that you made it there!

The blog hop begins here at Zva Creative's blog. Your next stop is Lisa Johnson. Enjoy!

Thank you for joining us!

P.S. Mark your calendar to join us again on June 25th for our next Zva blog hop!

39 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

Love the color combo you used. This is a gorgeous card!

Patty from FL said...

Such a pretty card! The black Zva swirls really stand out! So many elements, really beautiful card!

christi said...

wow, the swirls really bring attention to the bow. nice card.

PatS said...

What beautiful color choices and design!!!

andrea said...

WOW!!!! What a beautiful card!

Loly Borda said...

Your card is astoning WOw, so beautiful, those colors and all th elements are just prfect. Congrats on another wonderful job.
Loly Borda

He's not finished with me yet! said...

I absolutely love cards like this ~~ because they make me push myself out of my comfort zone. I really love all the layers and elements!

Nicole Martel said...

Gorgeous card, love your clustered flowers.

julie e said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the mix of colors and patterns.

candyk said...

Layers and layers of door and beauty

Tona said...

Your card is beyond gorgeous!

LISA said...

Such a gorgeous card with all of the rich berry colors!! Perfect for summer! Simply beautiful!!

Stephenie said...

A very vibrant card!! The colors just pop and each of the elements make see something new every time I look at it. TFS!

Ava Gavloski said...

great showcasing of the black zva crystals Tara
ava

Unknown said...

Superbe!
Blog hop partagé sur facebook ici: https://www.facebook.com/fabi.jorro

Marley said...

Hi Tara! Nice to see you on the bloghop.. I love the card you made..gorgeous rich colors! Beautiful flowers and I love the butterfly's.. Ofcourse the bling really finish the card! Hugssss, gonna hop to the next blog! Marley

Bea said...

beauty card!

Karen B. said...

Oh my goodness that has to be thee most beautiful and detailed card I have ever laid eyes on.

Jan Garber said...

WOW, I am determined to use my Zva goodies and make something truly out of my usual, somewhat predictable box! This card shall be my muse! LOL!

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the black flourish with the pretty flowers.

Amy Voorthuis said...

Your card is adorable Tara, I always adore black swirls love your layering here! thanks for sharing hugs Amy :)

hilde janbroers said...

stunning!!!!!!!!! thats all I can say...

Kelly Massman said...

Gorgeous card-love the rich colors!

SandiB said...

Your card is stunning. Such rich color for the flower. Love the black bling. Perfect for this card. Thanks for the chance to win.

Charlotte Ann said...

Gorgeous card! Rich color combo with lots of beautiful black bling! Love all the flowers and butterflies.t

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

This card is stunning!!!!

thanks for the chance to win
kisses
Rosana

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful card - love the colors!

Linda said...

I so happy to be part of this blog hop. I liked you on Facebook.

Your card is beatiful. I love the colors you chose. The flowers are so calming and warming. Thank you for sharing.

Liz said...

This is just
breath taking love all the elements when i grow up hope to make them just as beautiful lol I hope with more practice age is just a joke lol

Bethany Becker said...

Amazing card. I love all the detail on it. Your work is always so great. Thanks for sharing!

Creations by Jolan said...

This is so gorgeous Tara.
You rock girl.
xxx Jolan

Anonymous said...

In thee, as usual, superbly executed a card

Margie said...

Stunning card! I love the colors-it just pops beautifully!

Margie said...

I shared to FB!

Margie said...

I tweeted too!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Tara, this is such an amazing card!! The black crystal flourish looks so beautiful alongside the reds/fuchsias!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

mommyx2 said...

What a gorgeous card and combination of colors. Really loving the zva crystals and flowers!!

ajmaluck said...

Your card is exquisite. Love the colors and the flower is beautiful. Thanks for the chance to win.

Christin aka Umenorskan said...

Beautiful layout

Blog Widget by LinkWithin