home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mix it Up!

Today's challenge over at the Bo Bunny Blog was to combine two of their collections - Zoology and Timepiece.  When I was first presented with this challenge I immediately thought - how the heck am I going to combine these two unlikely collections with one another!?
I decided to stay with an overall monochromatic colour scheme and opted for the earthy tones of beige and brown found in both lines. 
I just love this photo of my parents so much that I created another project with it (previously featured in my Le Romantique Mini Album).
The gorgeous flowers, leaves and bling are all from ZVA Creative.  I love using their coloured crystals! All the flowers they carry compliment their self adhesive pearls and crystals seamlessly!
Thank you so very much for the visit today!! Much Appreciated!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Steampunk Card to share with you all!  Enjoy your Thursday!

ZVA Supplies:
FL04CA135
FL04CA137
FL04CA127
FL04CA120
FL04CA111
CR04CA135
CRB04CA113

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Timepiece Noteworthy
Timepiece, Villa
Timepiece, Home
Timepiece Cutouts
Timepiece Chipboard
Zoology, Stripe
Zoology, Safari Diecut
Zoology, Zoology
Zoology Cutouts
Zoology Noteworthy
Zoology Combo Stickers
Zoology Brads

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

this is beautiful!! gorgeous complimentary colors in these paper lines!

Cindy Gay said...

I like the book page and always love your layers of paper and distressing! Bet your Mom loves this one too!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

how beautiful!

zandra said...

So beautiful! Just love all the details. Your use of the two lines are fabulous.
Hugz, Z

Lesley Langdon said...

Gorgeous layout and layers Tara! Love the green in there and little details. Have a great weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin