home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June Zva Blog Hop Winners Announced

We'd like to congratulate the FIVE June ZVA Creative Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:

Julianne
Benedicte
Windy
Camilla
Jolanda

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a ZVA Creative prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

I'd like to share one last card for this month that I've created using some of ZVA's beautiful blooms and bling! Enjoy your Wednesday!!

ZVA Creative Supplies:
Leaves: FL04CA111
Flower: FL04CA130
Self Adhesive Crystals: CRS03CA107
Self Adhesive Crystals: CR04CA141
Adhesive Dots: AD01CB101

6 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Tara, your work s absolutely stunning!So many gorgeous details to savour.Love the swirl, the bling, the butterflies, the pretty flower , yes I think I am in love with it all! :o)
Congratulations to the LUCKY winners!

Scossie Jane said...

Beautiful card Tara, love the Zva bloom... Hugs x

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous card, orange is one of my favorite colors! TFS

Anonymous said...

Tara, your card is delightful. I liked your soft colorchoise. This is sooo Elegant and Pretty! Thanks for the inspiration.
And Tara, I have something for you on my blog http://kitikas.blogspot.com/.

Gayle Price said...

what a beautiful card.....the colour, the details, just gorgeous.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats to these winners! Tara, I think you have become a whiz at doing cards. Maybe there is still hope for me if I can get over my reluctance at doing them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin