home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Puppy Love

The Design Team over at Bo Bunny decided to do a photo swap among the DT members and man - was it ever a blast!! What a fantastic idea, I thought, to have someone else scrap photos that you would not normally have scrapped in an alternative style from your own? In addition, if you normally have little boys to scrap, how fun would it be to receive photos of little girls, etc with which to be inspired??

I got to scrap the most adorable photos from a dear friend as well - Janis Medina. Her beautiful daughter Nat and newest puppy Logan were EASY subjects to create with!

I paired the Winter Joy collection from Bo Bunny with flowers from Petaloo's Celebrations Collection as well as some of their unique and delicate Candies.

The chocolate ruffle wraps are also from Bo Bunny, as are the chocolate swirls and large alphas.

A simple butterfly punch by Martha Stewart and added a little doodling with a white journal pen...

Thanks for the visit today - will see you again tomorrow with some more Petaloo CHA Releases!

2 comments:

LISA said...

What a fun and fantastic layout!! I love the green, it really pops!! We are also did a Photo swap among the design team members at Swirlydoos..It was a lot of fun doing another DT members photo's in your own style...Now the sunscribers are going to have to guess who did what LO...Fun...I really love this one Tara!!The green and brown are just fabulous together.

Ava Gavloski said...

thanks for sharing the tip of using the white pen on the butterflies, really cute. great layout
ava
cottagerca

Blog Widget by LinkWithin