I only received my kit a few days ago but have managed to create a few layouts thus far. The first is based on Sketch #2 over at the Tally blog.

Here's my take:
My dear daughter in her glory! LOVES to dance and can't help but get up and go crazy once she hears any kind of music!Extra Materials Added to Kit:
Cardboard
Cardstock
Burlap
I actually used the box that the kit was shipped to me in and painted around the edges to match the cream stripes in the patterned paper.
I just loved how the 2 sides of this paper were so different from one another. I HAD to show both sides so just curled up the edges a little here and there to reveal the gorgeous red polka dots!
My beloved paper roses - I think they will be here to stay! I just can't get away from them - an especially great idea if you are in need of more matching embellies for your projects.My second layout features a gorgeously elegant die cut from Jenni Bowlin.
I wanted to jazz up the edges of the die cut a little so I punched strips of cardstock with my martha doily punch and then just folded around the edge and inked afterwards. I used the Jenni Bowlin packaging that the buttons came in and just painted over the writing.
OOOHHH - Just look at that gorgeous Prima bling!!!
In the kit there is a gorgeous mask but I couldn't find a way for it to fit without overpowering the daintyness of the layout. I decided to cut it out and use it as flourishes on my flowers. 
Materials Added to Kit:
Cardstock (bazzill)
Ink (tim holtz)
2 large flowers (prima)
3 butterflies (gcd)
Stay tuned this weekend for the rest of my projects from Tally and don't forget to have a peek at their Cyber Crop taking place - RIGHT NOW!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







3 comments:
Hi, I have been reading your blog for a while now and I must say that I love your creations...'Dancing Princes' is gorgeous!
two stunning LOs, love them both, love what you did with the sketch and your roses are fantastic, i have tried to find the punch to try and make some :)
Thank You so Much for being our January Guest Designer for Tallyscrapper...You work is just amazing girl...LOVE all of your creations :)
Post a Comment