home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January Main Kit from MCS

On to part 2 of my reveal! The January Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook is just jammed full of amazing papers from Lily Bee (Audrey line), tons of Prima goodness, Tattered Angels Bingo Cards, Maya Road Chipboard Letters and SO much more!!






I will post a tutorial a little later on today about how you can create these gorgeous glitter leaves yourself!

10 comments:

LG said...

Where do you find the time to scrap all those??? WOW everything is just brilliant!

mustangkayla said...

Absolutely stunning layouts!

JJ Sobey said...

Girl, you make it all look so effortless! I'm a little jealous - this seems to come to you so naturally. Love the work, as usual!

Maria Laura Martins said...

I fell in love with your blog ... all your works are beautiful

Cindy Gay said...

Really like the "What if?" layout: colors, photo and collage.

Jemma said...

Seriously stunning!! i dont know how on earth you have the time to do such amazing and detailed pages!!

Jess said...

ohhh love love love them all!

phamil said...

I love each and every one of your beautiful creations!!!!!

Unknown said...

wow you work is amazing beautiful
Ilove I't

greeting carla

The Wagoner Gang said...

I love your website it has inspired me to update my own blog and display my scrapbooking items. I am not as good as you but I am getting a bit better.

Thanks
Jennifer

Blog Widget by LinkWithin