home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Thursday, December 24, 2009

T'was The Night Before Christmas....


Can you believe Christmas eve is finally here?! My little ones are so excited - so fun. I plan to head out for a nice walk with the family as the sun is shining brightly here, bake cookies for Santa tonight, and just enjoy time with my little family. Spent 2 hrs last night with dh wrapping presents - phew!

I've also been working hard on some projects for My Creative Scrapbook as I've had the pleasure to design with them again next month! If you thought the December kits were gorgeous - wait until you see the January goodies - WOW!

No projects to post for you just yet - sorry, but they're under 'wraps' until the new year!! I'll leave you with a few festive pics to 'tide' you over! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a happy and healthy year for 2010!



PS - my littlest one was a wee bit afraid of dear ol' St. Nick - hence the photo of just the boys ;>

1 comment:

Fleursbydesign said...

Great photo of the boys with Santa! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin