home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sneak Peeks

Can you believe we are almost into the year 2010?? The new year has many wonderful things in store for us - I can just feel it! The January Kit from Scrapbook Star will be available starting January 1st and they are just gorgeous! Take a peek at some of the things I have created with these fresh feeling papers - just screaming spring!







I think I mentioned these gorgeous paper roses that I am completely addicted to in my previous post! You HAVE to check out the tutorial!

4 comments:

Marielle said...

Those are gorgeous peeks Tara !! You are so amazing with the details you add to your layouts!!!
Can't wait to see them all!
Happy New Year!

mustangkayla said...

What stunning sneak peeks! Looks like a fabulous kit that I will love!

Gwen Mangelson said...

Loving your pages! Think I am blind as I am not finding the link to the paper roses tutorial you mentioned in this post-
thanks!!
do you have any other subscribe place than google reader?
thanks!

JJ Sobey said...

The flowers are gorgeous!

I was wondering - do you use the punch that she describes in her tutorial, or do you have another way of getting the shapes you need?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin