I am eagerly awaiting for a few new kits to arrive at my doorstep sometime this week (hopefully today) and patience is NOT one of my virtues. To keep my mind occupied, I completed the following layout last night of my dd having her first taste of chocolate icing. She was in HEAVEN!

The papers are from Pink Paislee and Bo Bunny. I tried to keep a certain softness to the layout and only added touches of brown here and there to accent.

Close up of some details. I am in love with this 3D fabric paint I found by Tulip - so easy to use!

I applied Glossy Accents to the butterflies (hard to tell in the pic) to give them a little more dimension. The gorgeous lace is from Prima.

Enjoy your Tuesday!
4 comments:
Love it Tara! I have all these papers and just haven't gotten around to using them yet...will be keeping an eye out for the lace and fabric paint too!
Lou XX
This is too gorgeous. I always love looking at your layouts, its all so clean, neat, serene, and beautiful. I just love your style
Gorgeous layout.. beautiful picture.. and she is SOOO cute..
glad your GDT-ing.. =D
Gorgeous layout.. beautiful picture.. and she is SOOO cute..
glad your GDT-ing.. =D
Post a Comment