A few weeks ago, I entered my layout "My Life" into Scrapper's Block's Challenge #3 where you were to incorporate metal into your layout. Lucky me was announced the winner of the Challenge and as a result, I was honoured to be their Guest Designer for this week's challenge.
This week, Challenge #4 wants to see any pages about Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch or Taste - your Senses! "We have all heard the sayings 'wake up and smell the coffee', 'feel the burn' and taste of your own medicine' but now is the time to incorporate these all important senses into you LO's." You have 2 weeks to get your layouts in so don't delay!










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







No comments:
Post a Comment