Here's the Challenge:
Create a lay-out about a past or present celebrity crush. Please upload your LO's to the gallery, leave a link in the comments or e-mail your projects to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 29th June for a chance of becoming the Guest Designer for July. The winner will also receive a gorgeous ribbon Kit from Angel Crafts!
Here is my celebrity crush from the PAST! I must be very clear on this as he is a total headcase now!! However, during the days of Top Gun, I couldn't get enough of my MAVERICK! *sigh*
Close up of some buttons and mesh that I purchased at the dollar store. It was actually a laundry bag and I just cut it into a square - tons left over!
Materials Used:
Designer Paper Pad, Daydreams(K & Co)
Obscure Collection, Isolate (Basic Grey)
Get Happy Collection, Crush (Cosmo Cricket)
Mesh laundry bag (dollar store)
Red cardstock
alphabet stamp set (Studio G)
Forever in Time Buttons
Making Memories Edge Distresser
Marvy Gel Excel Black journaling pen










Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







1 comment:
Great lo Tara love it xx
Post a Comment