I created this layout using the awesome new Mamarazzi-2 Collection from Bo Bunny. Adore the bold patterns and colours - very fun to work with and perfect for those boy layouts as well!
I actually played with some of the stamps from this collection as well - a rare thing for me. They were just perfectly suited for this collection and I loved the edgy feel they added to the project.
Thanks so much for your visit today! Stay happy and healthy.













Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







5 comments:
So sorry your little bunnies are ill...there's been too much sickness afoot! Time for Spring to come and blow all the bugs away.
I love the warmth of this layout. And, the sentiment is wonderful. I see so many people try to copy your unique style...but they fall short. Always a joy to see the beauty you create!
I love the layout, the layers, distressing & subject. Especially like the touches of blue. Hope all are on the mend!
Beautiful layout! Love this collection even more after seeing what you've done with it.
Wonderful shades and atmosphere, just great!
Great looking page. Hope you and your family recover soon from all the bugs you are suffering. We have just farewelled a very long and hot summer here down south - I know how you feel. We all need a change of temperature sooner or later from whatever it may be (Barbara - Australia).
Post a Comment