home resume subscribe contact publications design teams layouts altered art/minis cards

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Baby Richard

I have designed for Graphic 45 for two years now and have had the pleasure of working with the entire Filimoehala family - especially their DT Coordinator and youngest daughter Charee.  Well, as Charee is due ANY second with her first born, the entire Graphic 45 design team thought it would be a neat idea to surprise her with a custom designed baby album.
 
Here is the page I created for her.  I included a photo of the new parents to be on the front and on the back of the page there is an envelope where Charee can add her favourite photos, keepsakes, etc.

Be sure to check out the Graphic 45 blog so you can see each and every page of this beautiful album!
Enjoy your weekend!

12 comments:

cebelica said...

What a beautiful page! I love it! hugs! xx

Auntie Em said...

Beautiful page! I love the layers and all the fussy cutting you did. So much to see. I like the thoughtful touch of an envelope on the back to add personal touches and thoughts of the new parents. Congratulations to the new family! :)

Sandra said...

Oh my gosh I love this and what a great idea for the new parents to be. I love the colours and all of the distressing and the great detail.

Céline said...

Wow, gorgeous! I love all the layering and all the cute details! The more I look, the more I see!

morkaren said...

Utrolig som du kan bygge et LO op, "lag på lag" det er så flot og dekorativt, jeg kan blive ved at se på det, i håb om at lære noget. knus morkaren.

Words and Pictures said...

Saw this as part of the album post over at G45 - completely stunning work!
Alison x

ALINE said...

Hi Tara

Your page has been read ... I loved that you used the elements and color combination .... incredible.

Hugs!

Cindy Gay said...

This is so beautiful!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Really, really beautiful! I love that the page features a photo of mommy and daddy....that is often overlooked, and in years to come, it will be fun to remember what they looked like "way back then." All the details and texture are gorgeous!

Rea' said...

You all did such an amazing job on these pages, all those lasyers are gorgeous! Such a special gift !

Jan Garber said...

Lucky Baby Momma! That page is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I like it a lot.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin