
Sunday, November 25, 2012
All Bundled Up
Hi everyone! I hope you've all enjoyed a restful weekend - back to the daily grind tomorrow. Just a quick post today to share a card that I created using Bo Bunny's Snow Day Collection and based on the sketch below provided by Bo Bunny Design Team member Jolanda Meurs.
Thanks so much for your visit today. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for ZVA Creative's monthly blog hop!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Tara and I am a wife and mother to 3 beautiful children who are the heart and soul of my projects. I started scrapping in 2008 and loved it immediately. What a wonderful outlet to explore my love of crafting and photography. Thanks for stopping by.
All content, including text, photographs and design work is 







2 comments:
Thanks Tara. I'm just hoping to see if my link is working. xxx Jolan
Super cute~!!
xErin
Post a Comment